Last updated: 07:20 PM, 21-May-2017
In this page I will post all notifications about this course tutorial sessions and counselling hours. So please visit this page regularly or before attending tutorial sessions and counselling hours.
>>> COURSE OVERVIEW
This course aims to introduce students to use quantitative methods and techniques for solving systems of linear equations with applications using, Gauss-Jordan elimination, matrix inverse, and determinants. The students will be exposed to techniques for performing basic operations on complex number including nth roots of the complex number. The convergence and divergence of an infinite series plays a vital role in mathematical modeling therefore it is also an essential part of this course and finally we will deal Fourier transform and their properties.
- Assignments and Quizzes marks sheet have been uploaded.
- If you have any queries regarding your assignments and quizzes marks so kindly email me at email@example.com, last date for your queries is 22-May-2017. Otherwise your queries will not be consider.
>>> CONTACT INFORMATION
Instructor: Mr. Maqsood Alam
Teaching Assistant: Syed Ahsan Kamal
Timing: 12:50 pm to 01:30 pm
Room: MTC-24 Tabba Foundation Building, IBA Main Campus
Timing: 01:35 pm to 02:15 pm
Room: MTC-18 Tabba Foundation Building, IBA Main Campus
>>> COUNSELLING HOURS
1: Monday (12:00 pm to 02:00 pm)
2: Thursday (11:30 am to 01:30 pm)
Room: MAB-5 (Breakout Room #5), Adamjee Academic Building, IBA Main Campus
- Assignment #1 (Click here to download)
- Assignment #2 (Click here to download)
- Assignment #3 (Click here to download)
>>> QUIZZES AND ASSIGNMENTS MARKS SHEET
- Combined Marks Sheet (Click here to download)